Help us make First News Education the best it can be for you and your pupils
We’re always thinking about how to make our products the best they can be and this time we need your help! We’re on the hunt for educators to take part in a focus group, in which they’ll share their experience of, and feedback about, First News Education products.
What’s the plan?
- We’d love to hear from SLT members, teachers, support staff and librarians
- We’ll be running four virtual sessions via Microsoft Teams, two focusing on Key Stage 2 and two on Key Stage 3
- The Key Stage 2 sessions will run on 25 July and 14 August
- The Key Stage 3 sessions will run on 27 July and 17 August
- Sessions will kick off at 4pm, running for 1 hour to 90 minutes
- As a thank you for your time, everyone who participates in a focus group will receive a £50 voucher of your choice from our selection*.
If you are interested in taking part and would like to hear more, please register your interest by completing the form below. We’ll be in touch over the next 2-3 weeks to confirm your spot at one of the sessions and share more details.
* All those who participate in a focus group session will receive a follow-up email including a £50 voucher of their choice from the selection provided: John Lewis / Waitrose; M&S; ASDA; Sainsbury’s; Morrison’s; Book Tokens