Terms and Conditions
1) By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2) This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of the Promoter, First Group Enterprises Limited, or any of its group companies (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
3) Entries must be received by 8 August 2023, 23:30GMT (closing date). Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
4) There shall be five winners. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5) To enter, complete the form above in full and submit.
6) All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 10 August 2023. The first five entries drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
7) The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date (i.e. by 15 August 2023). The winner(s) must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. In order to claim their prize, the winner consents to their email address being shared with Bloomsbury who will supply the prize to them directly.
8) The winning entrants shall each receive a copy of Fablehouse by E. L. Norry. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9) Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
11) The promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter
12) The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
13) These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14) The promoter’s contact details are: First Group Enterprises Limited, 10 London Mews, London, W2 1HY